What’s everyone planning for breedings this year? Has the shut down affected your plans at all?
We are planning for 3 foals next year... 2 kigers and one kiger/Luso cross. I will wait to announce until they’re all covered and confirmed but getting pretty excited. I am also thinking ahead for 2-3 breedings next spring for 2022. 😁